NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners, Carbon
County, State of Utah, will hold a Regular Public Meeting in the
Commission Room of the Courthouse Building, 120 East Main, Price,
Utah, Commencing at 4:30 PM, on Wednesday July 03, 2013.
1) Carbon County Employee of the Month Award - R. Barnes
2) Approval of Minutes
3) Presentation of Central Utah Recreation & Parks Association
Award - Steve Christensen
4) Update and information aboutÂ Miss Utah Pageant --Â
Alexis Matthews, Miss Carbon County
5) Open sealed bids for end dump trailers - County Road Dept.
6) Consideration and possible approval of Resolution 2013-06Â
stating that Carbon County is not seeking to impose the RAP tax
under U.C.A. 59-12-1402.
7) Consideration and possible approval of an interlocal agreement
with Helper City agreeing to allow Helper City to submit the RAP
tax question to its voters.
8) Review and possible approval of a Cooperative Agreement with
the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources for the purchase of a
restroom and fish cleaning station at the fairgrounds fish pond.
9) Consideration and possible approval of CJC contract renewal
from the Utah Attorney General's Office - Shelley Wright
10) Consideration and approval of SOCXP contract amendment
extending the ending date of the contract from June 30, 2013 to
April 30, 2014 - Karen Dolan, Four Corners Community Behavioral
11) Renewal of the Family Resource Facilitator program funding for
another year (7-1-2013 to 6-30-2014) - Karen Dolan, Four
Corners Community Behavioral Health
12) Approval of the Communities that Care grant for Green River
City - Karen Dolan, Four Corners Community Behavioral Health
13) Review and possible approval of Carbon County Tourism Tax
Advisory Board's funding recommendations - Shalee Johansen
14) Consideration and possible approval of Oil & Gas Lease
Agreement with Coastal Plains Energy Company.
15) Change in recommendation for hotel project for taxing entity.
16) Review and possible approval of Amendment No. 5 to Contract
No. 87-1395 for renewal and extension of Lease Agreement for
District Court Building - Seth Oveson
17) Review and possible approval of Professional Services Proposal
from Hyland Software for online building permit process.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons
needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Carbon
County Commission Office at (435)636-3226 at least 24 hours prior to
Seth Oveson, County Clerk/Auditor
Published in the Sun Advocate July 2, 2013.
These legal notices, along with those from other fine Utah newspapers, can be viewed at www.utahlegals.com